Stellenbosch dentists – general and aesthetic dentistry
Need a dentist in Stellenbosch? Our modern-day, state of the art dental practice employs five dentists, a full-time oral hygienist and two technicians in our own onsite ceramic laboratory. We offer general dentistry, aesthetic dentistry and preventative dental care.
Our general dentistry services include bite plates, restorations, root canal treatments, extractions, children’s dentistry, mouth guards and sedation.
- Dental restorations
- Endodontics (root canal treatment)
- Paedodontics (children’s dentistry)
- Mouth guards
- Bite plates
Our aesthetic dentistry services include bridges, restorations, dentures, implants, porcelain crowns, veneers and teeth whitening.
- Composite (white) restorations
- Porcelain crowns / veneers
- Teeth whitening (bleaching)
Good oral hygiene can go a long way to maintaining healthy teeth, reducing the risk of bad breath and cavities and avoiding related dental problems.
- Preventative oral hygiene
- Teeth cleaning
- Fluoride treatments
- In-office tooth whitening (Pola Office+)
- Home tooth whitening (Opalescence)
Our onsite ceramic laboratory combines state of the art technology with ease of access, convenience and reduced waiting times for custom dental work.
- Ceramic dental restorations
- Ceramic crowns, inlays and veneers,
- Zirconium crowns and bridges (metal-free dentistry)
- Both ceramics and Zirconium offer a very natural-looking appearance.